Join us for this free, one-day livestream event that features speakers from the community and Microsoft teams working on and using .NET Multi-platform App UI. Learn how to build native apps for Android, iOS, macOS and Windows with a single codebase using .NET MAUI. Hear from the team building the .NET MAUI framework and tools as well as experts building .NET MAUI apps, libraries, components and controls.
Ask questions live on Twitter using hashtag #dotNETConf and learn how to build native apps for any device with .NET MAUI.
- .NET MAUI Self-guided Learning on Microsoft Learn: https://aka.ms/maui/mslearn
- .NET MAUI Website: https://aka.ms/maui/website
- Install .NET MAUI: https://aka.ms/maui/install
- .NET MAUI Documentation: https://aka.ms/maui/docs
- .NET MAUI on GitHub: https://aka.ms/maui/github
- .NET MAUI Workshop: https://aka.ms/maui-workshop
- .NET MAUI Beginner Series Videos: https://aka.ms/maui/beginners
- .NET YouTube - https://youtube.com/dotnet
- .NET on Twitter - https://twitter.com/dotnet
🙋♀️🙋♂️ Get your questions answered on the Microsoft Q&A for .NET: https://aka.ms/dotnet-qa
🏫 Learn C#, F#, and .NET with free self-guided learning from Microsoft Learn: https://aka.ms/learndotnet
#DotNet #dotnetmaui #dotnetconf